CLEANING STATION - Translav simplified
€280.68 tax incl.
The Translav is a device that allows the diffusion of a pre-measured product on the surfaces to be treated. To ensure proper operation, it is imperative to use the hose, lance and nozzles supplied with the Translav DV.
Water supply pressure at the unit inlet :
- minimum: 1.5 bar
- maximum : 6 bar
Maximum product suction height: 2 meters
INSTALLATION & START-UP
Fix the device using the drilling template (item 1) and the screws (item 2)
Inlet: connect the stainless steel braid DN 13 FF ½ (rep 3) supplied on the nose of the faucet on one side, and the water supply valve on the other.
Outlet: 10 or 25 meter long hose (passenger cars or trucks).
This hose is equipped with an F3/8 connector (item 5) to be fixed at the outlet of the venturi (item 14), and a quick connector (item 6) for the connection of the spray lance (item 7). Mount the flange (item 13) after connecting the hose.
Fluid suction: mount the nozzle (item 9) on the venturi valve (item 8) (see nozzle assembly).
Connect the suction line (item 11) and tighten the collar (item 10).
Put the unit under pressure. Make sure the system is tight.
Make a first spray to check the suction and the concentration of the product.
ADJUSTING THE PRODUCT CONCENTRATION
Adjustment is made using the colored nozzles (supplied with the dispenser). A concentration table is also provided. (The tests are carried out with water).
ASSEMBLY OF THE NOZZLE
- Insert the colored nozzle corresponding to the desired dosage on the "suction" part of the non-return valve.
- Mount the suction pipe on the valve after inserting the nozzle and tighten the stainless steel collar to hold it in place.
Metal venturi with built-in valve
- Test carried out with water
- Dynamic pressure : 2.5 bar
- Flow rate : 3.5 liters/mn
- Maximum suction height : 2m
Table given as an indication
|GICLEUR||Lg 10m||Lg 25m
- Install the dispenser in a frost-free environment.
- At the end of each use, turn off the water supply to the dispenser and press the trigger on the nozzle to decompress the system.
- Rinse the system after a prolonged shutdown by drawing in water.
- Do not use with crystallizing products without first testing.
- Regularly check the filter of the supply valve to maintain a correct flow.
- It is imperative to use water at a temperature not exceeding 55° C.
Standard unit version - packaging may vary depending on the version chosen.
1 TRANSLAV DV EQUIPMENT
1 ACCESSORIES POCKET TRANSLAV DV
2 flat nitrile rubber seals ø 19.5x13x2
1 Nitrile rubber flat gasket Ø 15x10x3
3 Screws Ø 5x40
3 Dowels Ø 7x35
1 Reduction ½ ¾
1 Nitrile rubber flat gasket Ø 24x15x2
1 Sprinkler bag
1 Clamp clamp
1 Flange Ø 17
2 VMTC screws Ø 5x45
1 COMPLETE SUCTION LINE
1 STAINLESS STEEL HOSE DN13 FF1/2
1 BODY HOSE Ø 10x16
1 DRILLING GABARDET
1 INSTALLATION MANUAL
Dimensions Translav DV SIMPLIFIED H195 x W268.50 x D55 (mm)
Net weight Equipped box alone : 1.500 Kg
Pipe weight :
- Pipe 10m - Net weight : 1.8 kg / Gross weight : 2.3 kg
- Pipe 15m - Net weight : 2.2 kg / Gross weight : 2.9 kg
- Hose 25m - Net weight : 4.3 kg / Gross weight : 5.0 kg
Oprodis declines all responsibility for any damage caused by improper use of the product.
Keep out of reach of children. For chemicals, Safety Data Sheet available on request.
- 6.68 kg
- In stock
- 6 Items
- Catalog page
15 other products in the same category:
€27.48 with taxes
€5.40 with taxes
€16.68 with taxes
€14.28 with taxes
€11.88 with taxes
€2.52 with taxes
€4.68 with taxes
€4.20 with taxes
€19.08 with taxes