€11.88 with taxes
Hygienic hand disinfection by friction in the absence of water.
- Without dye, nor perfume. Does not dry out the skin.
- Virucidal efficacy approved on MVA (Modified Vacciniavirus Ankara) according to EN 14476 +A2 (2019), (30 sec. 20°C), on Adenovirus, Murine norovirus and including activity against enveloped viruses such as; Coronavirus, Influenza virus (H1N1 Influenza A, H5N1 Avian Influenza), hepatitis B and C, HIV, Herpes simplex virus.
- Bactericidal efficacy according to EN 13727 (in 30 sec at 20°C) and EN 1500 (hand disinfection by friction in 30 sec)
- Yeast-killing effectiveness according to EN 13624 (in 30 sec at 20°C)
- Fungicidal efficacy according to EN 13624 (in 60 sec at 20°C)
- Mycobactericidal efficacy according to EN 14348 standard (in 30 sec at 20°C)
Instructions for use
Use on clean and dry hands. Rub at least 3 ml of Eligel A into the palm of the hands, rub vigorously on the surface of the hands and wrists until completely dry. Do not rinse.
In complement of the Hydroalcoholic Gel Eligel A, it is necessary to wash the hands regularly with a traditional soap or disinfectant.
|pH||6.5 +/- 1.5|
|Density at 20°C||0,85 +/- 0,02|
|Viscosity at 20°C||100 +/- 50 mPa.s|
|Storage||Keep away from heat, cold and light.|
|Contains among other components (regulation (EC) N°648/2004)||Less than 5 % : anionic surfactant, non-ionic surfactant.
Contains among other components: ethanol, isopropyl alcohol.
No perfume, no colorant.
|Active ingredients||Ethyl alcohol (CAS No.: 64-17-5) at 751.20 g/Kg.|
|Type of product||TP01 - Disinfection of healthy hands|
Carton of 4x5L
Precautions for use
Strictly professional product (20L,5L). Product for external use. Because of the alcoholic degree, do not use on newborns. Do not use on injured skin or mucous membranes. Do not swallow. In case of projection of the product in the eyes, rinse abundantly with water. Keep the product frost-free, away from light and heat. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Form filed with the anti-poison center of Nancy (N°3131): + 33 (0)3 83 22 50 50, INRS/ORFILA emergency phone number:
+ 33 (0)1 45 42 59 59. For safety reasons, do not unpack the product from its original packaging and do not reuse the empty packaging.
This information is given as an indication and reflects our best knowledge on the subject. It does not imply any responsibility on our part.
Use biocides with care. Read the label and product information before use.
Oprodis declines all responsibility for any damage caused by improper use of the product.
Keep out of reach of children. For chemicals, Safety Data Sheet available on request.
- 4.36 kg
- In stock
- 131 Items
- Catalog page
- Recommended packing