The company Avantasiaconcerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights
For further information on the protection of personal data, please consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site"):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher") :
AvantasiaSARL with a capital of 4 150,00 € whose registered office is located 16 rue des Techniques 42570 Saint Héand represented by Laurent Belguermiin its capacity as Manager registered at the RCS of Saint-Etienne
telephone number +33 4 28 04 44 78
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the Host") :
Oprodis is hosted by Cyliumwhose registered office is located at 16 rue des Techniques 42570 Saint Héand.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property. They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorised use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any claim against the publisher as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of legal proceedings, either amicably or judicially, as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from these proceedings.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be withdrawn on simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company Avantasia.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- full name
- mail address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- financial data: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
16 rue des Techniques 42570 Saint Héand
Or by email, to the address :
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user ;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user allows a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on personal data protection;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link https://www.oprodis.fr/en/identity.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect. The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,...) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used (source https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google cookies :
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to see dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion : adwords campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook connect : allows you to identify yourself with your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins : allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
Session cookies for user management.
The life of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Section 16 - Contact Us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, click on the following link https://www.oprodis.fr/en/contact-us.