€3.12 with taxes
Cleaning companies, maintenance personnel, general services, building janitors...
Technical services, inter-communal unions, household waste collection and treatment companies.
- Approved detergent - Disinfectant Materials and premises with waste.
- Bactericidal activity
- Good cleaning power
- Fresh and persistent smell of Landes Pine
- Without glutaraldehyde
- Product designed and manufactured in France
Field of use
Complies with the law 72-1139 article 1 of 22/12/1972 and the Departmental Health Regulations, both regulating the use of disinfection products in the waste sector.
It has been approved under n° 2060196 for the bactericidal treatment of materials and premises for :
- collection: garbage chutes and ducts, waste garbage cans, containers, reception and storage areas,
- transport: collection bins,
- treatment: waste treatment and incineration plants, waste disposal centres, etc
- storage of household waste.
- Detergent : it eliminates dirt thanks to its light foam.
- Odorant : it leaves a strong and long-lasting odor.
- Bactericidal activity according to NF EN 13697 standard at 3% in 5 minutes at 20°C.
Dosage and instructions for use
Dilute 3% or 30 ml per liter of water. To be used in high and low pressure cleaning - Soaking - Sprinkling. Ventilate the premises well during and after the treatment. Disinfect at least once a week. Possible dilution in water at room temperature (20°C) to hot (40°C).
- Appearance: clear liquid
- Color: amber
- Odor: fresh Landes Pine
- Density (20°C): 1.014 g/cm3
- pure pH : 12 - Diluted pH : 10.2 (fresh water base, TH 7.9°f)
Environment and safety
Complies with European regulation n°648/2004 on detergents: surfactants easily
biodegradable according to OECD 301 standard.
Biocide product for professional and general public use (TP2)
The rigorous selection of our Landes Pine biodegradable products, chosen for their properties in hygiene and cleanliness, guarantees the detergent, degreasing or odorizing efficiency of our formulations. It contributes to the safety of the users and the respect of the environment.
Less than 5 % : non ionic surfactants ; cationic surfactants ; EDTA and salts ; perfume (Limonene) ; disinfectant (alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride n° CAS 68424-85-1 : 45,7 g/l).
Precautions for use
Contains alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, causes long-term adverse effects. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, keep container or label available. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye / face protection. Avoid release to the environment. First aid instructions:
- In case of eye contact: remove contact lenses if worn and if they can be easily removed. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison control center, a doctor or the ORFILA number (INRS): +33 (0)1 45 42 59 59.
- In case of skin contact: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- In case of skin irritation: consult a doctor.
Precautions for use
- Disposal of product and packaging: dispose of the product and its container by a collector or an approved organization.
- Cleaning of equipment: rinse application equipment with clean water after use.
Use biocides with care. Read the label and product information before use. Dangerous. Observe use precautions. Safety data sheet available on www.quickfds.fr.
Oprodis declines all responsibility for any damage caused by improper use of the product.
Keep out of reach of children. For chemicals, Safety Data Sheet available on request.
- Action Pin - Le Vrai Professionnel
- 5.28 kg
- Potential hydrogen (pH)
- Catalog page
- EN 13697
- Biocides Regulation (BPR)
- TP 2
7 other products in the same category:
€3.12 with taxes
€67.08 with taxes
€40.68 with taxes
€44.28 with taxes
€17.88 with taxes
€11.88 with taxes
€28.68 with taxes