€25.08 with taxes
Workshop gel without solvent for washing very dirty hands (grease, tar, paint, grease, carbides and greasy inks...)
Recommended environments: workshops, garages & industries.
- Contains abrasive agents of vegetable origin (olive stones)
- Contains glycerin of vegetable origin
- Solvent free according to NF T 73 101 standard
- Reinforced efficiency
AQUA, PEG 7 /PPG 2 PROPYLHEPTYL ETHER, OLEA EUROPAEA SEED POWDER, GLYCERIN, STYRENE ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CARBOMER, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM, LAURETH 2 SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CI 19140
- Tested under dermatological control.
- Rigorous selection of raw materials according to their toxicological profile.
Appearance: creamy beige gel
pH (pure): 4.5- 5.0
Viscosity: 18 000 - 33 500 mPa.s
Precautions for use
Do not swallow. External use on healthy skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
Keep out of reach of children
- Contains vegetable microbeads (olive stones)
- Contains glycerin of vegetable origin.
- Solvent-free according to NF T 73 101 standard.
Contains 91% biodegradable ingredients.
Complies with the NF EN ISO 11 930 standard.
The product can be kept for 30 months in its original closed packaging and under normal storage conditions.
Does not freeze.
Instructions for use
Take a dose of gel without wetting your hands.
Rub carefully with the product until the dirt is dissolved.
Rinse thoroughly and wipe with a single-use towel.
Oprodis declines all responsibility for any damage caused by improper use of the product.
Keep out of reach of children. For chemicals, Safety Data Sheet available on request.
- Klint S
- 5.28 kg
- In stock
- 6 Items
- Potential hydrogen (pH)
- Catalog page