Bactericidal detergent, suitable for food contact
- Bactericide, yeasticide, virucide
- POA and POV approved
This ready-to-use product is used for the simultaneous cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and small objects. It destroys many germs and prevents the risk of contamination.
Dyacil Maxi has disinfection standards in communities and for the medical sector.
Approved for food contact, its use is recommended in collective kitchens (restaurants, canteens, etc.) for the hygiene of walls, doors, cold rooms, carts, refrigerators, counters, equipment... as well as in the food industry.
A.M.M. n° 8800644 : ready to use product resulting from the concentrated formula of Dyacil Maxi.
Instructions for use
- Ready to use to be sprayed directly on the surfaces to be treated.
- Leave to act according to the desired disinfection by referring to the table below.
- Wipe off with a cloth or disposable paper.
- Rinsing of surfaces with clear water is necessary before putting the surfaces in contact with foodstuffs.
Food approvals (TP4):
- Storage rooms, storage equipment, transport equipment P.O.V.*: bactericidal treatment.
- Storage rooms, transport equipment P.O.A.* and dairy equipment: bactericidal treatment.
* P.O.V. : Products of Vegetal Origin - P.O.A. : Products of Animal Origin.
|Activity||Community standards||Contact time in minutes|
|Bactericide||EN 13697 - with interfering substances||5|
|Bactericidal||EN 1276 - without interfering substances||5|
|Levuricidal||EN 1650 - Candida Albicans - with interfering substances||15|
|Virucide||EN 14476 - H3N8 /H5N1 - without interfering substances||5|
|Virucide||EN 14476 - H3N8 /H5N1 - with interfering substances||15|
|Virucide||EN 14476 - H1N1 - with interfering substances||15|
|Activity||Medical standards||Contact time in minutes|
|Levuricide||EN 13624 / with interfering substances||30|
- Appearance : clear liquid
- Color : Pale yellow
- Perfume : -
- pure pH at 20°C : 10 0.005
- Density at 20°C: 1.000 0.010
- Contains, among other things: 0.09 % of didecyl dimethylammonium chloride
- Use TP2-TP4
Complies with the ministerial orders of 08 September 1999 and 19 December 2013 relating to cleaning products for equipment that may come into contact with foodstuffs.
Safety / Precautions
Use biocides with care. Read the label and product information before use.
Do not freeze.
For professional use only.
Oprodis declines all responsibility for any damage caused by improper use of the product.
Keep out of reach of children. For chemicals, Safety Data Sheet available on request.
- Hygiène et Nature - PRO
- 5.34 kg
- In stock
- 27 Items
- Potential hydrogen (pH)
- Catalog page
- IN 13697, IN 1276, IN 1650, IN 13697, IN 14476, IN13727, IN 13624
IN 13697, IN 1276, IN 1650, IN 14476-H3N8/H5N1, IN 14476-H1N1, IN 13624
- Biocides Regulation (BPR)
10 other products in the same category:
€26.28 with taxes
€2.76 with taxes
€4.51 with taxes
€5.88 with taxes
€7.08 with taxes
€23.88 with taxes
€5.88 with taxes
€10.68 with taxes